Satisfied customers are one of the reasons why companies make a profit. Considering the condensed market, different household product making companies are competing against each other to offer the best to the customers in terms of quality of design, price, style and overall customer support. Wilko has been offering a platform to the customer to express their views, which is famous as Wilkohaveyoursay survey.
What is Wilko?
- 1 What is Wilko?
- 2 Purpose of Wilko’s Wilkohaveyoursay Survey
- 3 What do you need for Wilkohaveyoursay survey?
- 4 How to take Wilko’s Survey?
- 5 Step-by-step guide for Wilko’s Survey
- 6 Instructions for completing the Wilkhaveyourway Survey
- 7 Contact
- 8 Final Words
Wilko is a UK based popular company that offers exquisitely made homeware along with sophistically designed garden and household products. Wilko retail chain was founded by James Wilkinson in 1930. By the end of 1980, the company had approximately 150 stores across England. James Wilkinson promoted the business for almost 87 years and even after his death, Wilko expanded its branches and currently have more than 300 branches across England.
Purpose of Wilko’s Wilkohaveyoursay Survey
Wilko’s business model is based on creativity and honesty. Wilko only produces state of the art homeware products ensuring customer satisfaction. The aim of Wilkohaveyoursay survey is to collect customer experiences in relation to their purchases with Wilko. Customer satisfaction is Wilko’s utmost priority and to fully understand what customers want Wilko offers a customer-focused Wilkohaveyoursay survey. Wilkohaveyoursay survey allows the customers to share their experiences in the form of feedback by answering a number of questions on the survey form.
What do you need for Wilkohaveyoursay survey?
You will need to have the following things ready in order to complete Wilko’s survey.
- A working internet connection
- A device to open the official survey website (can be a PC, laptop or s smartphone)
- A purchase receipt from Wilko’s with a valid survey code on it
How to take Wilko’s Survey?
The Wilkohaveyoursay survey can be taken through two different mediums:
If you wish to share your experience over the call then you can take a survey on 0845 5280 200. You just have to call on the given number and share your survey code along with other details as requested.
To complete Wilko’s survey online, you can visit the official survey webpage at www.wilkohaveyoursay.com. Once you are the website, you can complete the survey by following the steps that we have explained below.
Step-by-step guide for Wilko’s Survey
Before participating in Wilko’s survey, it is important to go through these points:
It is not necessary to have a purchase receipt to enter the Wilko’s draw. You can enter the survey with or without a purchase receipt.
Wilkohaveyoursay survey is only open for the residents of the United Kingdom only. You must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom with an approachable mailing address. The employees of Wilko’s are not allowed to participate in the Wilkohaveyoursay draw.
The participants must be the age of 16 or above to enter in the Wilko’s draw. Participants below the required age aren’t allowed to enter the draw.
Participants are allowed to enter twice per week from the same household. It doesn’t matter how many entries you make, only two entries will be eligible per week. The participant will be eligible to claim/win only one prize over a period of 12 weeks.
After completing the Wilko’s survey, the winners for the Wilko’s £100 Gift Card will be chosen randomly. The winners will be notified within a time period of 15 days, before the closing date of draw. The winners are required to claim their rewards within a period of 14 days after receiving a notification for the win.
Instructions for completing the Wilkhaveyourway Survey
You can complete Wilko’s survey by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Visit the official Wilko’s survey website on http://www.wilkohaveyoursay.com/
- You will have three options to choose from, you can leave your feedback on; store, home delivery or website (online buying experience)
- After selecting your preferred survey option, you will be asked whether you have a purchase receipt or not. If yes, then you will be asked to enter a 22-digit survey code which you can find on your purchase receipt. If no, then you will have to enter the country and store details to proceed with the Wilko’s survey.
- After inserting the required information, you will be asked to answer some questions.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to share your valid contact details. These will be used to contact you if you win a £100 Gift Card.
- After submitting the survey, you will enter into the monthly draw.
If you have any queries regarding Wilko’s survey, you can always contact them on:
- 08000 329 329
- Contact Form
Wilko is a great company that provides sophistically designed homeware products. If you are planning to buy more from them then completing their simple survey can help you win worth £100 Gift Card. Try your luck today!