Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Surveydiscount.com via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Surveydiscount.com. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Surveydiscount.com. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, Surveydiscount.com acts as the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as Surveydiscount.com deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
- Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, your Data can be disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service to the User and also for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- transmission to 3rd parties in order for them to market relevant promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- The ability to make automated decision making, including profiling, only for the purpose of offering a better and more personalized experience for the User or marketing to new users based on information from the users of Surveydiscount.com in aggregate;
Third party websites and services
- Surveydiscount.com may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
- Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by Surveydiscount.com
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct or indirect marketing purposes; and
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Surveydiscount.com.
- You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by Surveydiscount.com at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of Surveydiscount.com
- Data security is of great importance to Surveydiscount.com, and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Surveydiscount.com to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.