Rate This Product
Taco Bell was established in 1948 and was founded by Glen Bell. It was later converted to a well-established fast-food chain. Taco Bell is famous for there tacos, burritos, nachos and quesadillas. The restaurant started Taco Bell Survey to gather information about customers experiences and opinions about the food and services.
Get to know about Taco Bell
TellTheBell survey portal is an official portal of Taco Bell which is used for their online surveys. TellTheBell survey is focused on customer experiences. TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey can be taken at www.tellthebell.com. The purpose of the Taco Bell survey is to gather customer feedback and thus further improve the following:
- Improve food quality standards
- Staff response and customer care
- Freshness of the food
- Expansion of food menu
- Improvements in hygiene conditions
- Timely delivery of food
- Taste of the food
TellTheBell survey is a great way to convey your concerns to the Taco Bell. Participants can earn $500 in cash after completing the survey and entering into the draw. Most major food-chains don’t even offer rewards. This is where TellTheBell survey comes in by offering a grand cash price of $500. If you want to win the money through TellTheBell survey, then follow the guide along with rules and regulations below.
Rules and Regulations for Taco Bell Survey
To successfully enter and win the Taco Bell survey you need to must have all the eligibility factors along with the following rules and regulations:
- You must be a legal individual resident of United States or Canada.
- You must be 18 years old or above at the time of entering the TellTheBell survey.
- You cannot enter Taco Bell survey if you are a member or employee of Taco Bell.
- A participant can only enter the TellTheBell survey once using the recent purchase receipt from Taco Bell. You cannot use the same receipt to enter the Taco Bell survey multiple times.
- If you want to enter the Taco Bell survey again, you would need a new purchase receipt.
Guide for completing the Tellthebell.com Survey
Below are some easy to follow steps to complete TellTheBell survey successfully.
- Open your web browser and enter tellthebell.com
- Once you are on the TellTheBell survey page, you will be asked to enter 16-digit code that you can find printed on your purchase receipt
- Then click start and you will be redirected to the next window where you will be asked a few questions related to your experience with Taco Bell.
- Once you complete the TellTheBell survey you will enter the poll and will have fair chances to win $500 in cash.
- You can also enter the survey without the 16-digit code. But for this you would need to click the start button and then enter the store number of the Taco Bell, the time and date of your visit.
There will be 4 winners from each entry of TellTheBell survey. Winners will be notified within a week of each drawing date of Taco Bell Survey. Winners will be contacted through their given contact number or through direct mail.
Try your luck and enter the Taco Bell survey today using your information. You might become the next person to win a $500 in cash.