Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s is one of the most famous eateries frequented by people along with their friends and families. This is because it provides delicacies such as burgers, buns, and fries, which people of all ages love. So, have you just enjoyed them at one of the Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s outlets?
If you have visited in past one week, then your joy will now double. This is because its online customer feedback survey is giving you a discount offer for your next visit.
Even if you have not visited, you can visit it and fill the customer survey using your purchase receipt. All you need to do is visit the nearest outlet of this restaurant chain and try one of its delicacies.
After that, you just need to share your honest opinions regarding your overall experience, food quality, customer service, outlet ambiance, and so on. Finally, you are entitled to a surprise or a prize that you can use upon your next visit. Read on to know how to proceed…
About Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Restaurants
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s are two distinct chains of restaurants specialized in offering fast food. However, they operate under a single parent firm, CKE Restaurants. Founded by Carl and Margaret Karcher, the Carl’s Jr. fast-food restaurant commenced its operations in 1941. It is headquartered at Franklin, Tennessee, while their outlets span even in Canada.
On the other hand, the Hardee’s fast-food restaurant chain was founded by Wilbur Hardee in 1960. Although headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, it has its outlets in 10 more nations. Many outlets of these chains are in the Southern and Midwestern United States.
While both seem similar, they are actually different restaurants. Until 2018, both shared the same advertisements and branding along with their menus. However, it was later recognized to insert some space between the two in terms of menu, marketing, and expansion strategies.
Hardee’s is regaining its Southern roots by adding new items to its menu, such as sweet & spicy chicken biscuit. Similarly, Carl’s Jr. added a few new items such as western fries and a vegan beyond meat burger. While there are still common items in their menus such as scratch biscuits and thickburgers and yet have a common happy star logo, both restaurants have started to distinguish themselves.
The Purpose of the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
Not all companies provide their customers an opportunity to share their feelings and thoughts. However, these two restaurant chains are giving this chance by coming up with a customer satisfaction survey. Through it, each customer can quickly highlight their opinions.
No company is capable of foreseeing the right strategy of expanding and prospering; it needs some kind of guidance and direction from those who are currently using its products and services. After all, these customers are directly responsible for the profits and losses of a company.
The customer survey is the only means for any company to get this guidance and direction by connecting the company with the customers’ opinions. By expressing their thoughts via a customer survey, the customers report what is likable, what is not appreciable, what can be improved, and what should be removed.
Through such feedback, the company can get ideas to improve its food, services, operations, and marketing. You may be wondering as to why I should participate in this satisfaction survey.
Well, the two big reasons for the same are: Benefitting yourself by expressing your experience as it is for seeing the improvement next time and helping the company to progress. You only need to be honest.
You probably had to wait for some minutes for your order. Maybe you found that the staff was not amicable while talking to you. You just have to report it via this tellhappystar customer satisfaction survey. For your honest sharing, the restaurants offer a discount code to be used on your next visit.
How to Take TellHappyStar Survey
The Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s survey is a simple online questionnaire that has a few questions, which are easy and quick to answer. These questions are related to food, services, and hygiene. The survey is totally free.
However, you need a purchase receipt that you get after dining or snacking at one of the outlets. This is mandatory, as it is required to confirm that you as a survey participant are a customer. The receipt will have a distinct code that you will enter online in the survey. Once you obtain the receipt, here are the steps for you to follow:
- Navigate to www.tellhappystar.com, which is the official survey site. This automatically redirects you to https://www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com/usa. On the right side, you will see two screenshots with values highlighted in red, which you will be entering in the corresponding fields on the left.
- Click Español below the Start button if you want to fill the survey in Spanish.
- Enter the store number, the date of your visit, and the time of your visit in the corresponding field as shown in your receipt brought of any of the two restaurants. Ensure to enter these details precisely.
- Select Yes from the drop-down field below the question related to the age to indicate that you are not a minor.
- Click the Start button to commence the survey.
- Reply to all the questions, which usually have multiple-choice options indicating the ratings from 0 to 5. These ratings the different extents to which you are satisfied with their menus, food quality, and services.
- Provide your personal information such as contact, name, and address. They are required for connecting with you.
- Click Submit to complete the survey. A validation code is displayed in a few seconds. Just write down this code on the receipt. It will be used to redeem the offer printed on the receipt’s back.
Guide to Complete Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
The tellhappystar survey is so easy that you take only a couple of minutes online to complete it. However, you need to be a customer for the same. Apart from that, there are some more simple rules to follow. It is essential to adhere to these rules or restrictions for participating in the survey. Let’s check them out!
- Employees, staff members, sponsors, suppliers, affiliates of these restaurants along with their immediate family members as well as friends cannot participate in the survey.
- The survey is void wherever it is banned or restricted by law.
- The survey receipt and coupon code redemption are only available at the participating restaurant outlets of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.
- It is mandatory to fill the survey within seven days of the receipt’s date.
- The validation code to be redeemed is valid for use for 30 days from the date of acquisition.
- You need to have an original receipt, or else, it will be considered as void or invalid.
- It is required to present and surrender the receipt with the validation code to the cashier before you order your meal. This code or receipt is invalid with any other offer, combo, discount, or coupons.
- You will be fully liable to pay taxes and fees, if any, on the prize won.
- The code or receipt is just not meant for resale.
- You as a participant of the Happy Star survey cannot share any wrong or misleading details. Similarly, you are not allowed to exploit the survey website or harm it in any way.
- HASH ROUNDS are only available in the normal breakfast hours, while FRIES are available only after these hours.
Yes, purchase is required for entering into tellhappystar survey. You need to have something at one of the outlets and obtain a receipt with a valid store number and date as well as the time of visit.
For participating in this survey, you should be a legal resident of one of the 50 American states, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Do not participate if you stay outside these countries.
It is essential for you to be at least 18 years of age for filling this survey online.
Yes, there is an entry limit. This limit is one person per receipt as well as per visit. Similarly, this entrant is entitled to only one free item per receipt.
Upon completing the tellhappystar survey online and writing the validation code on your receipt, you should take the receipt at any participating restaurant to redeem the code. At redemption, you can get offers such as a free small drink, free small fries, or free small hash rounds when you buy any menu item at its standard price. This code remains valid only for a month once you acquire it.
As a customer, you have the right to give your opinions about how Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant chains are functioning. Tellhappystar survey is perhaps the most convenient way to tell what you feel. It is also a beneficial platform, as you are then entitled to a free snack item when you next visit any outlet.
You can dial (877) 799-STAR (7827) to ask anything about the tellhappystar survey or clarify your doubts.