Dunkin’ Donuts needs no introduction. However, for now, it needs special mention. Why? This is because it is now not only taking your feedback or suggestions but is also rewarding you for the same. This is possible via its online customer satisfaction survey, the Telldunkin survey.
The Telldunkin survey is the official website of the Dunkin’ Donuts survey. This is where you can give your feedback, opinions, and suggestions so that the brand can further improve their services. The survey’s main objective is to get honest comments from customers like you.
How to Take the Dunkin’ Donuts Survey?
The Dunkin’ Donuts survey is an easy-to-fill online questionnaire consisting of a few questions through which you tell your exact experience or give your valuable suggestions for further improvement. These questions are related to the brand’s products and services. To participate in this survey, you need to have a recent receipt of a participating Dunkin’ Donuts store, which may or may not have a survey code.
With a Purchase
You need a valid purchase proof for visiting a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant. So, once you visit it, just save the receipt with you and use it within three days for the survey. Following are the steps to use it:
- Visit the Guest Satisfaction Survey site of Dunkin’ Donuts, which is https://www.telldunkin.com/.
- Select an appropriate language, which can be English or Espanol (Spanish).
- Enter the eighteen digit code that can be seen in the receipt and click Start. In case of no survey code on the receipt, click “My receipt does not have a Survey Code”. A new page will be displayed wherein you need to enter a 6-digit store or PC number along with the visiting hour and date, and click Next.
- Answer all questions honestly as well as ONLY as per your last visit, which will primarily be about the quality of food, complaints, services, return visits, and suggestions.
- Provide all your details such as name, address, contact number, and e-mail at the end.
- Finish the survey.
Once the Dunkin survey is completed successfully, a coupon code is seen on your screen. This is the validation code that you can redeem when you visit the Dunkin’ Donuts store the next time. Just present this code at the counter to enjoy some freebies while buying a glass of beverage. You will get a classic donut for free. To save the code, please write it on a paper or wherever you feel you can keep it safe.
Guide to Complete TellDunkin Survey
|Survey Prize||Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve
|Coupon Cash Value||1 Cent
|To Redeem Must||Purchase drink with coupon
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days
|Coupon Code Valid For||180 Days
The survey is easy but there are a few guidelines, including restrictions to follow. It is essential to adhere to them for being an eligible participant.
Once the Telldunkin survey is completed, the generated validation code makes you qualified for a free donut or a 3 oz soft ice-cream while buying a larger or medium-sized beverage.
You also have the opportunity to participate in the sweepstakes. It will enable you to get heavy discounts and some free coffee the entire year.
The different varieties of free classic donuts are jelly, glazed, cinnamon, blueberry cake, vanilla frosted, vanilla cake batter, chocolate frosted, and strawberry frosted. They are likely to differ from one store to another, as per the availability.
Completing the survey also makes you a candidate for sweepstakes via which you can win free donuts or a free coffee throughout the year.
The survey is only possible in English and Spanish.
- Ensure that you have a recent receipt that may or may not have a survey code.
- Give all your feedback suggestions and experiences honestly.
- Never start the survey before going through the survey restrictions and instructions.
- Do select your preferred language for giving the survey. Choose Espanol if Spanish is what you prefer.
- Submit all your personal details precisely.
- Sweepstakes winners will be informed through a phone call or an e-mail.
- Employees of the brand along with their family members and relatives are illegible for this survey.
- The survey is void wherever it is restricted or banned by the law.
- Ensure that you possess the Dunkin Donut receipt with or without the survey code.
- Only one receipt will be given to each customer, per visit.
- A receipt cannot be copied, reproduced, or sold. Its digital resale or distribution is not allowed.
- The code on the Dunkin’ Donuts receipt must be used for the survey within three days of purchase.
- The coupon or validation code must be redeemed within six months or 180 days from its date of generation.
- Only one coupon code per visit per day is acceptable.
- You cannot transfer or substitute the validation code.
- You cannot combine the coupon code with other promotions.
- Any tax liability post redemption is the responsibility of the winner or coupon code holder.
- Cash redemption value cannot exceed 1/20th of a cent.
Purchasing at a Dunkin’ Donuts store is required for participating in this contest.
A receipt holder who is at least 18 years old can participate in the Telldunkin survey.
Only one person per receipt for entry is allowed.
Survey Difficulty Level
The difficulty level is moderate, as 7 out of every 10 customers are the winners of free donuts after participating in this survey.
You are eligible for this Dunkin’ Donuts survey if you are a citizen of any of the 50 American states.
Hack: How to Get Unlimited Free Donuts at Every Dunkin Visit
Yes, this is possible. Following are the steps:
- Order something at a Dunkin’ Donuts store and get a receipt.
- Go to the URL that is at the receipt’s bottom to participate in an online survey.
- Complete the survey. A five-digit code is generated, which you should write at the receipt’s bottom.
- Go to the same Dunkin’ Donuts store the next day to order a medium coffee and show the code on the receipt. You get a free donut! For this coffee order, you get another receipt. So, fill the survey once again online, get the validation code, and visit the store the next day again for redemption.
E-mail: [email protected]
We hope that these Telldunkin survey details will help you enjoy more free donuts almost daily.