The Purpose of Stop & Shop Survey
Stop & Shop wants to hear feedback and suggestions from its fans and shoppers. If you’re one of the store’s regular shoppers, here’s the chance provide your feedback and complain about your concerns. The supermarket chain is currently conducting the TalkToStopAndShop promotion where fans can earn up to $5,000 worth of prizes just by answering a survey.
- Win Type : Gift Cards
- Prize : Up to $5000
- Purchase Required: Yes
- Entry Type: One Time entry
- Difficulty Level: Easy (Depending on entries)
- Survey Limit: 1 Per Person Per Entry
The requirements for submitting entries depend on the method of submission. As of now, there are two ways to enter the sweepstakes: via online submission (through TalkToStopAndShop.com) or the mail-in method. Online Survey is easier and more convenient because it can be done at home. However, this method will only work for participants who received a survey invitation from their recent purchases. The other method or the mail-in method is for people who don’t have a survey invitation.
- A receipt with a survey invitation
- A device with internet connectivity
- A 3” x 5” card or piece of paper (for mail-in entries)
- Envelope (properly postmarked, for mail-n entries only.
To participate to the talktostopandshop sweepstake, you need to be at least 18 years old and above and a citizen of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Islands. You must also not be a member of the immediate family of employees and partners of Stop & Shop. If your entry was drawn during the drawing week, you could only claim the $500 gift card. The prize is non-transferrable and non-convertible to any other prizes. Any additional purchases will not get your odds of winning higher than it should be. Your chances of winning will still depend on the number of entries.
Instructions for TalkToStopAndShop
Take note that the participation method is different for participants with and without a survey invitation. The survey invitation is used online and is not needed for mail-in entries. For online submission, here are the steps that you need to follow.
Steps for Online Survey
- Go to www.talktostopandshop.com within five days after you purchased in a Stop & Shop store.
- Insert the 20-digit survey invitation code in the form and click the double arrow.
- Answer the questions honestly and provide helpful feedback.
- Fill up your information correctly and join the sweepstakes.
Steps for Mail-in Entry
- First, write your complete name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and email address in a 3” x 5” piece of paper or card.
- Send your entry to “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”, PO Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
- Participants can submit up to five entries per entry period.
- Those five entries should be submitted via five different envelopes.
About Stop & Shop
Stop & Shop Supermarket Company, or known better as Stop & Shop, is one of the biggest supermarkets operating in the Northeastern states of the country. The company was founded by the Rabb family more than 100 years ago and now has 415 stores nationwide. It focuses on supplying the bakery, grocery, deli meat, seafood, dairy, pharmacy, gasoline, and general merchandise needs of the areas it serves. As of 2015, the company has been earning $15.2 billion and houses more than 82,000 employees around the country.
Stop & Shop stores are open from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM from Tuesdays to Sundays. This schedule may vary during holidays and other important dates.
For your inquiries, you can contact the Stop & Shop Customer Contact Center at 1-800-767-7772. The line is open from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM ET and on Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM. The hotline is closed during Sundays or holidays. If you have a problem with your Peapod Grocery pick-up arrangement, call the Peapod customer care at 1-800-5-73-2763.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS
A+ School Rewards is a rewards system where members can earn each time they made a purchase using Shop & Stop Card. At the end of the month, the points earned are credited to your school’s amount.
Members who have a Stop & Shop card can take advantage of exclusive offers, checkout coupons, weekly specials, and bonus buys. A Stop & Shop card is also needed to use the A+ School Rewards.
Just register from the Stop & Shop registration page. After the registration, you will receive a temporary card which you can use immediately. Your official card will be sent to you via mail. Alternatively, sign up at the Customer Service Desk to get your card immediately.
This is a reward system that lets you save on your gas expenses when you use your Stop & Shop card to purchase eligible items. One hundred points are equivalent to 10$c savings per gallon.