Have you recently shopped at Hannaford to fulfill your household needs? If yes, then how about telling your experience to the company? Regardless of whether shopping here has become a routine or not, it is high time for you to know about its customer satisfaction survey, TalktoHannaford.
Through this survey, you have a chance to win a tempting discount for your next grocery purchase at one of its outlets. While there are customers who fill feedback forms at the outlets, it is not believed to be as effective and comfortable as the online or e-mail ones.
This is the reason why TalktoHannaford survey has gone online. If you are an established customer of this store, then this guide tells you everything you need to know about its rewarding survey.
What is Hannaford?
The Hannaford Brothers company is a popular American supermarket and retail grocery store chain with over 185 outlets. Set in 1883 as a small produce store at the stunning waterfront of Maine, it sells deli items, dairy food, baked goods, fresh produce, seafood, frozen foods, meats, snacks, liquor, sushi, and floral stuff.
Special recipes and discount coupons are usually available at its homepage online. Opened by Arthur Hannaford and now owned by Ahold Delhaize, Hannaford is headquartered in Scarborough, Maine and it runs its outlets across the small area of the Northeast U.S.
It has its stores across five American states namely, Maine, Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. However, the largest number of its outlets are in its home state of Maine. The company is owned by the Delhaize America, a Belgian Delhaize Group’s subsidiary.
In 1902, the brothers of Arthur namely, Edward and Howard joined him in this grocery store endeavor. In the next 18 years, the corporation was one of the top wholesalers in the northeast region due to its significant expansion efforts.
By 1960, the company had made a 200,000 sq. ft. centre in its home state for distributing its products as well as servicing their new stores more effectively.
The Purpose of the Hannaford Survey
Being a leader in the arena of retail grocery, Hannaford has evolved significantly over simply being a homely store. Today’s consumers have many options to explore, as the grocery market is getting more competitive than before due to the rising demand for online services.
In such situations, on-street brands such as Hannaford are struggling hard to sustain the bond and relationship established with customers over its journey of decades. To further fortify this relationship and improve its services and products, the brand has come up with the Hannaford survey online.
The customer survey is for anyone who wants to assist the company stay at the top of all grocery stores by improving further for millions of fellow consumers. Apart from improving the overall goods and services, the sweepstakes aims to reward all loyal and honest customers by increasing the chance of winning a $500 gift card via a sweepstakes drawing.
How to Take TalkToHannaford Survey
The survey, as expected, is an online questionnaire that the company has designed to gauge the level of customer satisfaction for its products and services. You only need to spend around 8 to 10 minutes to answer these simple and easy questions. There are two ways to take talktohannaford survey, online and e-mail.
For participating in the online talktohannaford survey, you as an entrant is required to make a purchase of any amount at the targeted retail location when the sweepstakes period is ON. This will give you a receipt, which will be your survey invitation too. Once this is done, just perform the following steps within the five days of the receipt date:
- Enter the 16-digit PIN exactly as printed on your receipt.
- Click the continue button with two forward arrows.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey to share your experience. Most of these queries are multiple-choice ones wherein you choose one or more responses. The remaining ones are open-ended below which you will see a text box in which you type your answer.
- Select Yes and provide all contact details, at the end of the survey, if you wish to enter the sweepstakes to get a $500 gift card. The contact information will be used to talk to you if you win the prize.
That’s it! You have participated in the talktohannaford survey and have entitled yourself for the sweepstakes drawing.
If you do not want to purchase from a Hannaford store and/or do not want to take an online survey, you can opt to write a mail to the company for entering into the sweepstakes. On a simple 3” x 5” card, write your first and last name, address, state, zip, area code along with phone number, e-mail address (optional), and birth date.
Put this card in a business-size envelope and mail it to P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610 with the title, Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Ensure that you mail it by the dates specified in the entry periods.
Guide to Complete TalkToHannaford Customer Survey
Participating in the Talk to Hannaford customer survey is simple. However, there are some restrictions acting as rules to follow.
- Those directly related to the brand in the form of directors, officers, managers, sponsors, dealers, agents, consultants, and employees along with their parent, affiliate, subsidiary companies and family members of each of them regardless of where they live are ineligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is not applicable outside the five states in which the brand operates.
- Eligible but non-winning entries from any former entry periods do not become eligible for the next entry period or subsequent drawings.
- Only one entry per person is allowed per entry period.
- An entrant must complete the survey within five days from the receipt date.
- An entry that any other person other than the entrant submits is void.
- You cannot assign, substitute, assign, redeem, or transfer a prize.
- A sponsor can substitute the prize with that of akin or greater value if the promised prize becomes unavailable.
- A sponsor is not liable to replace any lost or stolen awards.
- You are fully responsible for paying any applicable taxes on the obtained prize.
- Any attempt to void or damage the survey is a breach of criminal and civil laws.
- The awarded gift cards are only for use at valid Hannaford locations.
- Only one card per mail is allowed per envelope.
- No PO box number is allowed in the address if you choose to participate by mail.
- Each envelope is regarded as one entry. Sending multiple cards in an envelope means multiple entries due to which the mail becomes void. Photocopy or mechanical reproductions are invalid.
- If you do not confirm the notification of you winning the prize within seven days, you will become ineligible for the prize.
- Only one prize per entrant / household is valid for an entry period.
A purchase and its receipt are essential for participating in the Hannaford customer survey online. However, they are required for participation via a mail. It is vital to keep in mind that your chance of winning is not going to get a hike via more purchases in the store or surveys.
You can only participate in this talktohannaford survey if you are a legal resident of Maine, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, or New Hampshire.
You need to be 18 years or older for participating in this sweepstakes. Minors are not allowed.
A limit of five entries per person or per household per entry period is allowed, which is regardless of the entry method chosen.
Upon completing the talktohannaford survey, you have a chance of entering into a drawing for winning one of the five $500 cards. The drawing will be conducted on or during the three entry periods stated in the rules specified by Hannaford, in which five winners will be chosen randomly from eligible entries received for each period.
In this way, a total of 15 prizes each of $500 will be given. The winners will receive a notification through phone, e-mail, and/or mail in around two business days from the drawing date for an entry period.
The official Hannaford customer satisfaction survey finally serves two purposes namely, to improve the customer shopping experience by establishing a direct communication channel with those behind the scenes and to help those people make better managerial decisions. Thus, it is worth taking this survey.
If you come across any query or have a doubt while going through this customer satisfaction survey, it is wise to talk directly to the company and remove them that otherwise would get in your way. For this, you can either write an e-mail or dial their customer survey number, as indicated below.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1 (800) 213-9040