Do you love munching sweet pretzels at Auntie Anne’s place? Are you planning to go there? Undoubtedly, Auntie Anne’s is a great spot to eat with your friends or relatives amidst a home-like ambiance. However, it has become a tempting spot for many not only because of its pretzels but also due to its survey making you eligible for a free offer upon your next visit.
If you have just visited Auntie Anne’s restaurant and have a purchase receipt, you can participate in Auntie Anne’s survey also known as the PretzelTalk guest survey. Through it, the restaurant gets feedback from you and other customers. Using this feedback, the restaurant tries to make all efforts to improve its services.
This survey is a golden opportunity for you to inform the restaurant how was your last visit at one of its premises. Similarly, it is also a golden opportunity for the restaurant to find out what all of its customers feel when they are at their premises.
About Auntie Anne’s
Auntie Anne’s is an American restaurant chain that is admired for a myriad of treats such as beverages, dips, and pretzels. It is, however, more famous for its pretzels.
Based in Pennsylvania’s Lancaster and set in 1988, the chain was founded by Anne Beiler and her consort, Jonas. Today, it has its branches across 1500 places around the globe.
Another specialty of this restaurant is its ability to introduce significant menu changes as per the local preferences and receptivity in most areas of its operation. The restaurant is also dedicated to help the less privileged ones.
How to Take the PretzelTalk Survey?
To participate in the PretzelTalk survey, you need to have a recent purchase receipt with a valid store number. The survey is online and is in the form of questionnaire filling which takes only two to three minutes. Following are the steps to take the survey:
- Navigate to the official survey website, which is pretzeltalk.com. The Home page is displayed.
- Enter the three-digit store code or number, which is printed on the top of the receipt just below the Auntie Anne’s location name. It will usually be a mix of numbers and letters.
- Click NEXT >.
- Enter the order number, your visit’s date and time, and the reason for your visit.
- Click NEXT >. The survey starts.
- Rate your overall level of contentment on a scale ranging from fulfilled to very fulfilled.
- Click NEXT >.
- Answer all the questions honestly according to your experience on the restaurant’s site. These questions will be regarding the food, staff, administration, and sustenance conveyance time.
- Click NEXT > to finish the survey.
Finally, a validation code will be displayed on the screen. You should write it down on the receipt and present the same when you next visit the restaurant. Redeeming the code makes you eligible for a free offer. The offer is usually a free delicacy or a discount on some menu items.
For participating smoothly in the PretzelTalk survey, you need to keep a few points in mind. These are as follows:
You should have a basic knowledge of English.
- A genuine Auntie Anne’s receipt is required, which has a store number to participate online.
- Always take the survey within the survey’s duration, if any.
- A strong Internet connection is essential.
- Valid contact details are required.
- Offer may change.
- You must take the survey within three days from the receipt date.
- You must redeem the validation code within 30 days of its generation.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The employees of Auntie Anne’s or their immediate family members or agents cannot participate in the survey.
- Only one receipt per person is valid.
- No cash value is valid for the code.
Purchase is necessary, as it will give you the store number to be entered online for participating in the survey.
You need to be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
Your entry is limited to only once per receipt. However, you can enter multiple times through unique purchase receipts.
For any queries or clarifications, you can call at (717) 435-1435 or (877) 778-9588 during business hours.
You can even e-mail at [email protected] or write to Auntie Anne’s, Inc., 48-50 W. Chestnut Street Suite 200, Lancaster, PA 17603, United States.
Auntie Anne’s PretzelTalk survey gives a fair chance to every customer to share their candid feedback for which they are offered a free item on their next visit. You, too, can participate in it and give the restaurant a chance to make their items and services better or even more delicious than before.