For most of us, Wawa is known for its vehicle refuel stations along with its convenience stores where you can relax with some fresh food and beverages.
However, now this identity will expand, as you also become eligible to a gift card of $500 0r $100 after enjoying its nutritional items.
This is possible right now through an online customer satisfaction survey, the mywawavisit survey.
The Purpose of The Mywawavisit Survey
The main goal of this survey is to gather honest feedback from the Wawa customers. It asks for your real thoughts, opinions, and comments so that it can comprehend your demands and their patterns for serving you with in-store better experience.
How to Take the Wawa Survey?
The Wawa survey consists of a simple digital questionnaire having a couple of questions through which you share your opinion or experience. These questions are easy to answer and are related to the brand’s convenience store/fuel services.
To participate in this survey, there is no need to purchase anything from any of the brand’s stores to get a coupon having the survey entry code. What you need is a special coupon. Alternatively, you may purchase and get a receipt with a valid coupon code on it. Once you get the coupon, here are the steps to follow:
Without a Purchase
- Look for the valid special coupon on which the Mywawavisit contest code is printed.
- Navigate to the official website of the Wawa review survey, which is mywawavisit.com. You can spot this URL on coupons or receipts of the chosen fuel pump and Point Of Sale (POS) Wawa sites during the Sweepstakes period.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the survey code along with the store number seen on the coupon.
- Select the day and time of the week for participation. The survey now starts.
- Respond to the questions honestly through which the brand wants to know about your latest experience at any Wawa store.
- Finally, provide your personal details such as first name, last name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
- Finally, complete the survey.
With a Purchase
In case you have recently filled up your bike or car with gas at one of the participating Wawa stores, your receipt will have the coupon code and the store number. Even here, you need to go to the survey website and follow the aforementioned procedure.
Guide to Complete Wawa Survey
- Survey Prize: $250 Wawa Gift Card
- Eligible States: NJ, PA, VA, DE, MD, FL
- Winners Notified: By Mail
- Purchase Required: No
- Eligible Age: 18+
The survey is easy and quick, as it takes just a few minutes to finish it. However, there are some guidelines including restrictions to follow. To be a valid participant, it is important to stick to these rules, which are as follows:
Around or on the third day of the entry period closure, an independent administrator will make random draws to choose 51 winners:
- One from among all the valid entries for the Grand Prize and five from each of the 10 areas of the sponsor for a first prize.
- The Grand Prize is a Wawa gift card worth $500 and a gift basket of around $75. Each First Prize encompasses a gift card of $25 and a gift basket of around $75.
Please note that the survey is only available in English and Spanish.
Wawa’s customer sweepstakes have started at 12:01 AM ET on April 1, 2020 and shall end at 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2020. This is the sweepstakes period having three periods of entry, one for each month. The entry periods start on the first day of April and finish on the last day of June.
- Ensure that your aim for this survey is primarily to give honest feedback through this customer satisfaction survey.
- Always go through the survey prerequisites as well as restrictions prior to partaking in the survey.
- Consider changing the default English language to Spanish on the survey website by clicking Espanol if you want Spanish as your survey language.
- Enter all personal details fully and precisely for being eligible for the lucky draw.
- The eligible entries shall be given equal odds of winning. This is regardless of whether you have brought something from a Wawa store or not.
- Winners shall be notified by e-mail or phone.
- The official rules and the execution of the sweepstakes will be strict as per the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. They are subject to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- The survey is void or prohibited wherever it is considered to be so by the local or national law.
- Employees, stakeholders, staff members, marketing agencies of Wawa, affiliates, suppliers, their friends, and their members of immediate family members cannot participate in the survey. This is regardless of where they reside.
- No prize transfer, distribution, or cash redemption is allowed.
- Online entries must be done and the sponsor must get them by 11:59 PM ET on the entry’s period’s last day to partake in the Sweepstakes and become qualified for the random drawing for that period’s prize.
- All taxes payable is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prizes are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.
No payment or purchase is required for participating or winning this contest. It should be noted that one or more purchases shall never increase your probability of winning.
A coupon holder of only 18 years and above can participate in the Mywawavisit survey.
Sweepstakes entry starts on the first day of the month. Only one person per survey code for entry is allowed. Further, only one prize per participant is considered per entry period.
Survey Difficulty Level
The level is hard.
You are eligible for this Wawa survey if you are a legal resident of any of the 50 American states, including the District of Columbia. Otherwise, you are not! Filling up your address in the survey will inform the administrator whether you are an American citizen or not.
For Winner List: PMI Station, PO Box 750-W and Southbury, CT 06488-0750
Phone: 1 (800) 444-9292
Through the aforementioned details of the Mywawavisit survey, we hope you have received a satisfactory idea of the requirements and how-to part of the survey.