Have you just brought some medicines, supplements, or cosmetics from a nearby CVS Pharmacy store? If yes, how did you feel about its service? Were their products reliable? How was the quality? Was the staff amicable?
Well, you can now provide this feedback via the recently launched CVS customer satisfaction survey.
Through this survey, they not only hear you to improve their services but also reward you by giving a cash prize through sweepstakes.
The survey has been designed to know your thoughts and recommendations to ensure you a fortifying experience next time.
- Difficulty Level : Hard ( 8 out of 10 )
- Location : 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico
- Entry Type : Entries on monthly basis.
- Total ARV Value : $36000
- Win Type : Cash
About CVS Pharmacy
Consumer Value Store or CVS Pharmacy is an American drug store chain known to have more stores than other popular such stores. Apart from the prescription and over-the-counter medicines, it provides an assortment of snacks, cosmetics, drinks, household items, photo prints, decorations, and health and beauty products.
Many of these stores now provide a few preventative care measures such as COVID-19 test facilities and flu shots. More and more stores have also started featuring MinuteClinics, a facility wherein customers can come to get treatment for minor injuries and basic disorders.
Established in 1963 and headquartered currently in Rhode Island’s Woonsocket, the brand is running thousands of stores across the nation.
How to Take the CVS Pharmacy Survey?
To participate in the CVS pharmacy survey, you need to purchase something from the deli and preserve its receipt. This purchase receipt will have a survey code to enter to start the survey along with the prize or offer you will get upon completing the survey.
The survey is online and easy. A short questionnaire will be presented, which you need to answer and get your code to enjoy $2 off. Following are the steps to participate in the online survey:
- Navigate to the official website of the survey, http://www.cvshealthsurvey.com/, which automatically redirects to https://survey.medallia.com/. The Home page is displayed.
- Select the desired language from the top-right corner, which can be English or Spanish.
- Enter the 17-digit survey ID, which is printed on your purchase receipt. This ID is present just above the total amount. Ensure that there is no extra space or dash inserted while typing the ID.
- Click Next. The online survey feedback form is displayed. As per the survey ID, the store location from where you purchased is also displayed.
- Answer all the questions based on your recent experience. Most of them will be multiple choice ones in which you select only a single answer. The remaining ones will facilitate more than one answer. A few questions may even have a text field wherein you type your answer to get a detailed feedback. It is essential to answer honestly.
- Submit your contact details such as surname, phone number, e-mail, birth date, and postcode to become eligible for the sweepstakes entry.
- Finally, submit the survey.
Now, the submitted ID gets saved in the company’s database. If you win the CVS Pharmacy sweepstakes prize, the company will inform you.
The prizes or rewards are of two types namely, the Grand sweepstakes prize of $1,000 for which only a single winner will be announced, and Common prize of $10 for which 200 winners will be announced. For both these prizes, monthly drawing takes place.
For participating smoothly in the CVS customer satisfaction survey, there are some points or rules to keep in mind. These are as follows:
You need to know either English or Spanish.
- It is necessary to buy something from a CVS Pharmacy store and get a purchase receipt with the survey ID of 17 digits.
- You should have a good Internet connection.
- You should provide valid contact details.
- Any tax or other liability will be the duty of the winner.
- The receipt with the survey ID is typically valid for 7 days. This means that you need to participate in the survey in a week from the date of purchase.
- Only a legal resident from any of the 50 states of the United States of America can take the survey.
- No employees or their immediate family members are allowed to take the survey.
- The sweepstakes prize is neither transferrable nor shareable with anyone.
- The survey is void where it is restricted or prohibited by the law.
Purchase is required to participate in this digital survey.
You need to be at least 18 years old to participate in the CVS Pharmacy online survey.
One entry per month, per receipt, and per person is allowed. Only one family member can participate in the $1000 reward per month.
For any queries or clarifications, you can call at 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287) during business hours.
You can even write to CVS Corporation, Customer Relations, One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 0289.
CVS customer satisfaction survey is a cool way to express your opinions, ideas, and suggestions. Answering honestly makes you eligible for a sweepstakes prize.